We had our first big snowfall of NW Ohio on the first of December. It was a great way to start the month of December. We will have many more to come!! Sadly, by the end of the afternoon, it was all melted.
Here are some pictures from that special day. :)
A picture of the back yard.
And a picture of the front yard.
I think it's funny that the snowfall in the back yard and front yard are so different.
Although it is not much, we were all very excited to see that it had finally snowed!!! We have had many more snowfalls since December 1st, but I didn't take any pictures of them.
We put our Christmas decorations up last weekend. I will be posting pictures of the tree and such soon.
Hannah (for The E Family)

This is your Mom's cousin Angie. Very nice blog work Hannah. This will be a great way for me to keep up with you and your family. I operate one too, but mine is a foodie blog. You will have to check it out http://www.alilcountrysugar.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteA blog is a very good way for me to express my feelings and thoughts, and I do it through food.
By the way, I took part in the that first snow too.