"Families fill our lives with happiness and laughter leaving us memories to treasure today and forever after."
~Author Unknown

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Unknown Leaf

 While I was walking Bella today, I picked up this leaf off of the road.  I am still trying to figure out what tree it came from, so I thought I'd let you guys help me out!  Here are some pictures of it.
 


In case you can't tell from the picture, the leaf is 14 inches from the top to the stem.

Please leave a comment if you have an idea on what kind of tree this huge leaf came from!  Also, you are allowed to research about the leaf, you don't just have to guess out of the blue.

Thanks for your help! 
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea, but can't wait to find out! Miss you, Hannah, and your entire family.
    Love,
    Mrs. Young

    ReplyDelete